Lower Back Pain Treatments
Lower back pain is the pain of any kind is a signal that something is not right. Some people mask their symptoms with a pain reliever and ignore what their body is trying to tell them.
Two Common Causes
- The nerve-rich facet joints on the back side of each spinal bone are a common cause of back pain. The pain can be a sign these interlocking “fingers” aren’t moving right.
- The discs between spinal bones can be involved, too. Trauma can cause the soft, pulpy material in the middle to bulge, putting pressure on nearby nerves.
Here Are Your Choices
We’ve helped many people with safe and natural chiropractic care. However, other choices include:
- Ignore it (Spinal problems may worsen.)
- Bed rest (May prolong the problem.)
- Therapy (Stresses malfunctioning joints.)
- Medicine (Numbs the body.)
- Surgery (The most serious last resort.)
Specific chiropractic adjustments can help improve spinal function. By restoring the way your spine works, discs and soft tissues may heal, nerve involvement may be reduced, pain can ease and better stability can return.
If you don’t have a chiropractor, we’d like to be yours. Schedule a consultation today!